This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather:
We may collect the following information:
– Name and job title
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
– Website usage data
– Other information relevant to visitor enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver an improved service.
Specifically, we may use data:
– For our own internal records
– To improve service we provide
– To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
– To customise the website for you
– To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
– To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
– To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.